Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.03.2010, 18:23   #23
NORWIND
Новичок

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Вес репутации: 0
NORWIND has a spectacular aura about

О судьбе Ликвида (копия сообщения с другого форума) :

Пользователи Liquid-а подняли большой шум на форуме Авид-а: более двух лет нет никаких обновлений и вообще никаких новостей о выпуске обещаной новой программы; дошли до самого президента Авид-а.
Сегодня на форум пришло e-mail от Ms. Kirk Arnold - Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer:

Wed, Feb 17 2010

"First, I want to let you to know how much I appreciate the passion and energy you all are showing around Liquid and that we will do our very best to make sure you stay passionate and committed to Avid products.

I also want to let you know that Marianna has brought your concerns to the attention of me and others on the Avid team. We are aware of your concerns with Liquid and completely understand your need to know the plans for this product moving forward. As you can imagine with any product of this size and scope there are many moving parts and a multitude of issues that need to be addressed. I want to assure you that our product and development teams are hard at work making sure we have the answers to all of yours questions and I am asking for your patience while we complete this effort. I expect to have a detailed response for you in the next few weeks.

Again, I ask for your patience while we work over the next few weeks to finalize all of the details but I want to make sure we get it right. We’ll communicate the complete strategy directly to your thread as soon as we can.

Thank you all in advance for your assistance and patience.

Kirk"

В двух словах:
В течении нескольких следующих недель Avid сделает важное и подробное объявление о дальнейшей судьбе Ликвида.
Среди многих комментариев поговаривают о следующих вариантах:
1. Пользователям Ликвида будет объявлена скидка на покупку MC-5
2. Авид сольётся с Grass Valley и приобретёт Едиус (сейчас ведутся переговоры между Авидом и Томсоном, хозяином Grass Valley)
3. Будет быпущена совершенно новая программа ( самая маловероятняя версия)

Так что будем ждать дальше!

[Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться]

Последний раз редактировалось Admina; 02.08.2010 в 12:30. Причина: Замена красного цвета.
NORWIND вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Alex073 (01.03.2010)