Videoforum - форум о видео и не только!

Вернуться   Videoforum - форум о видео и не только! > Видеосъёмка и монтаж. > Видеокамеры

Важная информация

Видеокамеры Обсуждение моделей камер, обзор новинок, консультации по выбору, прочее...

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 29.04.2020, 10:30   #1
Augustt
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 0
Augustt has a spectacular aura about
По умолчанию Shifting facets: Jays exchange Sogard throughout diamond toward Rays

TORONTO (AP) — Eric Sogard wasnt pretty indeed who toward root for in just Sunday match amongst Toronto and Tampa Bay.To begin with inside Toronto lineup as the specifically fielder, the veteran utilityman was scratched relating to 15 minutes in advance of the to start with pitch and changed through Billy McKinney.By means of the instant inning, with Sogard sitting down inside the Blue Jays dugout, research emerged that he experienced been traded throughout the diamond toward the going to Rays.Soon after the sport, the Blue Jays proven the offer, which will perspective 2 gamers towards be referred to as later on be part of Toronto.The Rays on top of that intended 2 other trades Sunday, 1 with Cleveland and a different with Texas.Sogard moved towards the battling Blue Jays in the direction of a Rays staff members within the thick of the playoff race. He didnt enjoy for Tampa Bay, which received 10-9 and is in close proximity to the ultimate of the AL wild-card chase.Im energized, fired up in the direction of be with a staff within competition toward create the playoffs [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться], Sogard stated. I absolutely count on I can deliver toward them what Ive carried out in this article in just Toronto and assistance them produce the playoffs.Remaining traded in direction of the personnel upon the other aspect of the business spot Sogard inside one thing of a bizarre location.I was variety of sitting down there wondering what staff I must be cheering for, he joked.Sad to say for Sogard, the prospect in the direction of use 2 uniforms within just a single working day didnt happen.It would contain been incredible, he stated. It would incorporate been interesting even starting off the match with the Blue Jays and then staying ready in direction of move in excess of and entire it with them [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться].The 33-calendar year-aged Sogard, who is feeding on a occupation period, batting .300 with 10 dwelling operates and 30 RBIs in just 73 online games. He commenced the 12 months with 11 profession homers in just 584 game titles above 8 seasons with Oakland and Milwaukee.He a Great hitter, I consider he heading in the direction of assistance us a large amount, Rays shortstop Willy Adames mentioned. He hitting .300, he results in being upon foundation a good deal. We need to have that, we have to have human beings upon foundation. He prompt [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться], far too, he can steal some bases. I believe that a beneficial go for us.Rays supervisor Kevin Funds explained Sogard will be applied basically at instant foundation, however will heading stream above. The Rays House a substantial worthy of upon defensive adaptability and Sogard offers that. He can enjoy instant, 3rd, shortstop and both equally corner outfield jobs.I believe that he satisfies our staff definitely very well, Money reported. He a different person that by yourself can variety of plug within alternative areas. Youre shifting toward buy truly, exceptionally Great security for the duration of the infield.Sogard went toward the playoffs with Oakland in just 2013 and 2014, showing up inside of 5 Oct game titles. Funds explained he was content in the direction of insert a participant with postseason expertise [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться].Very well get it considering the fact that weve obtained a ton of adult males inside of below that comprise not and I imagine that will do us some beneficial, Revenue claimed.Sogard did not go away Toronto with the Rays, who contain an off working day inside Boston upon Monday.Im likely in the direction of fly out tomorrow, he stated.In direction of distinct a roster location for Sogard, the Rays traded straight-hander Hunter Picket and small league infielder Christian Arroyo towards Cleveland [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться]. Tampa Bay acquired tiny league outfielder Ruben Cardenas and world-wide slot economic.On top of that Sunday, the Rays traded straight-hander Ian Gibaut towards Texas for a participant toward be known as or money. The 25-calendar year-previous Gibaut intended his large league debut upon July 12, furnishing up 2 operates within just 2 innings within just his simply video game for Tampa Bay.Gibaut was specified for assignment as a result of the Rays upon July 23. He was optioned toward Triple-A by means of Texas and lefty Jesse Biddle was transferred against the 10-working day in direction of the 60-working day hurt checklist with shoulder exhaustion.
Augustt вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Ответ